Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trick or Treat

Tonight is our town's trick or treat.  I'm not sure why they have it the Thursday before Halloween, but that's when it always happens.  The boys have the cutest costumes, thanks to the queen of yard sales, my step-mom.  Oscar will be Dumbo and Ben will be Mickey Mouse.  We've had a busy week, so the boys haven't actually tried the costumes on yet, so here's hoping they both fit!  I thought today would be a good time to share a few of our Halloween decorations.  The first picture is the detail of a quilt that my super talented grandma made.  She was nice enough to loan it to me to hang in my library.  I hope everyone gets some yummy treats for Halloween!  We will walk the boys to a few of the surrounding houses and then come home to hand out candy.  I love seeing everyone's costumes and, just in case you live in the area, really cute or creative costumes get more candy from me! 











No comments:

Post a Comment