Monday, October 1, 2012

A Few Vacation Favorites

Just another quick post with a few random favorites from last week...

I loved this tiny colorful house down the road from us!  There are a lot of colorful homes in the town where we stayed, but there was something extra charming about this one.  It even had a little garden!  I definitely imagine adding shutters and window boxes full of flowers when my husband buys it for me, along with about fifty other houses I've pointed out at various times.  Hehe!

This may be the most adorable restaurant sign ever!  This was in Cape May, NJ.  I'll post more about that later this week.

Oscar spent a long time comforting the Natty Boh pumpkin in front of a shop.  He told him it was okay and got right in his face and talked to him.  It's not hard for this kid to make friends, even with completely inanimate objects!

We found this guy washed up on the beach where we looked for shells.  I was both sad and excited.  Puffer fish are my favorite.  I don't think I've ever seen one outside of an aquarium.

Giant Playmobil pirate!!  I don't think I need to say anything more.

These dolls were in a Christmas shop that had an entire room devoted to Halloween items.  They look so sad and sweet!

I could spend hours looking for smooth pebbles and bits of seashells.  This is just a tiny portion of what we ended up bringing home with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment