Friday, May 3, 2013

London Calling

I definitely consider myself an anglophile, someone who has a fondness for all things English.  I just generally love the English- their accents, their television shows, Prince Harry.  I could really go on for ages!  When I was a teenager, I had some amazing opportunities to travel to Europe on two separate occasions and although I really loved every place I visited, I was most enamored with London.  Since going there, I've spent a lot of time wanting to go back.  It's obviously not the most inexpensive vacation option, so for now I'll have to settle for these reminders of the city.  But I will get back there someday!

I Love London Fridge Magnet Set

The London Tray

I <3 London Purse

London, England Skyline Print

Poppy Beatrice London Print Dress

London Landmarks iPhone Case

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is going to England and Scotland at the end of the month, wish I was going too!! Hope she brings me back a souvenir!

    This is a very cute post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she enjoys herself as much as I did! It's such a wonderful opportunity! I hope you get some good souvenirs too! :)

      Delete