Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Crafternoon

For this month's crafternoon, we played with Perler beads.  You can find tons of cute examples of Perler bead creations online and our group made some pretty awesome ones themselves!  You can head over to Heidi's blog for a look at what everyone made.  This month's crafternoon was also a potluck.  I had Donnie make his delicious baked mac & cheese and I made a pineapple fluff pie, both of which I forgot to photograph, so you'll just have to take my word for it that they were tasty!  As always, we did the gift exchange too.  I ended up with a really lovely little terrarium that was made by Lindsey.  She always has great gifts!  I plan on gluing magnets to my creations, so the boys can put them on their play fridge.  This is the first time I have ever used Perler beads, but I bet we will making lots of fun little things once the boys get a little older!



No comments:

Post a Comment