Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicken Fajita Salad


Warmer weather means lighter dinners. Lately that's meant salads for me. It's difficult for me to actually share a recipe for the salads I make, because I typically just throw them together with whatever's on hand.  I used leftover cooked veggies from the previous night's mushroom cheesesteaks, for instance.  That's the great thing about salads, they're pretty versatile.  I thought I'd share the ingredients for this one and let you figure out how much of each to add, because it ended up being a pretty delicious meal. I recommend eating it with a chipotle or southwest dressing!

Chicken Fajita Salad

•mixed greens
•grilled chicken
•shredded cheese
•avocado
•sautéed peppers & onions 
•black beans
•corn
•crushed tortilla chips

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment