Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Thrift Finds

I made plans with Heidi to go to the far away thrift shops for my birthday.  I had some birthday cash to spend, so what better time to go!  Heidi picked me up in the morning and we stopped for breakfast before heading out.  Unfortunately, only one shop was actually open.  The others were all closed for the holiday.  We did hit up a Goodwill and Salvation Army on the way home, but they weren't as good as our local ones.  The one store that was open, though, was pretty good and we found a lot of great things!

I've been finding lots of the pattern on the right recently.
Fun Pyrex!
 
Our best finds!  Heidi ended up with the matching stove.  I'm pretty sure she only let me have the fridge because it was my birthday!  Thanks!
There's a lot of random cuteness here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of that red pinecone bowl, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was so pretty! I just found a lid for it on my lunch hour thrift trip!

      Delete