Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, I'm Molly and I really have no idea what I'm doing here.  I have never blogged, but have been throwing around the idea for ages.  I tend to get hung up on the smallest details, so it took me a long time to finally decide on a title for this blog.  I don't recall how I stumbled upon the quote, but it seemed to fit my life right now very well and the author happens to be someone I have always admired and found funny.  I'm not sure exactly what direction I'm going to go with this thing, but I imagination it will be all over the place, because that's how I am. 

So back to the title and why it fits so perfectly...

I am the mother of two busy and vibrant little boys.  Oscar is two and a half and Ben is one.  They have every damn toy imaginable and those toys are usually spread out all over our house.  My husband and I work full time, so we try to cherish any time we get with our boys.  Cleaning up toys is pretty low on our list of priorities.  I think other parents will understand and if they don't, they have way too much time on their hands!

Phew!  My very first blog post!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment