Monday, September 3, 2012

Relax!

I am enjoying a super lazy day at home today, but usually my Mondays are much different. I start the day at about 5:30, so I can get to the gym by 6:30 and to work by 8:30. There are usually phone calls to return, appointments to schedule, and a lot of catching up from the weekend. By the time I get home and get everyone fed and settled down, I am ready to unwind and the right music is always perfect for doing so.  Life gets hectic sometimes, but I am trying to be more relaxed.  Music definitely helps with that and I could have made a list of a hundred songs, but I thought I'd keep it at ten.  So here you go, a list of songs to help you slow down and take it easy!  What songs help you unwind?

Just Lovely by molldoll527 on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment