Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome Fall!












I don't know about you, but I am happy to have cooler weather.  We have been able to start taking our evening walks again, without having to stop to wipe the sweat from our foreheads!  It seems like forever since we've taken a really long walk together.  Actually, I don't know if the walks are a long distance as much as they just take a long time, because Oscar usually wants to push the stroller and he does not welcome any help.  In case you don't have kids or aren't there yet, two year olds are bossy and independent.  Last night we walked to a local place for dinner and ice cream and then took a long walk around town.  I think there are a lot of lovely buildings in our town and I always enjoy walking around and taking it all in.  A few of the businesses on Main Street had Halloween decorations in their windows and I especially liked seeing all the mums and marigolds in warm fall colors.  I hope everyone else has been enjoying the change in weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment