Thursday, July 31, 2014

Spun Cotton Heads


Thanks to a tip from an Instagram pal, Heidi and I were recently able to snag a huge lot of cake toppers and decorations from an online estate auction, including all the great old spun cotton heads you see here.  Heidi drove past Lancaster to pick up our lot and some other lots she won, because I wasn't able to get off work, and then we sorted and split everything up.  We are always talking about finding a large amount of these adorable vintage heads, but I didn't imagine that we would actually be so lucky!  I can't wait to make things with these cuties, but for now, they look pretty darn sweet sitting in my craft room!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing lot! They do look pretty darn sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to make lots of pretty things with them!

      Delete