Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Kawaii Box

I am such a sucker for getting goodies in the mail, so I especially love all the various monthly subscription boxes out there.  My love started years ago with The Sampler, a great little surprise box of handmade items that sadly no longer exists.  I've had one of the makeup subscription boxes too and that was fun, but I got bored with receiving so many perfume samples and moisturizers.  Some of the boxes out there now are a little pricey, so I tend to shy away from them now.  I recently found the perfect subscription box for me, though, Kawaii Box.  It's under $20 and each month's box contains 10-12 items from Japan and Korea, so I thought I'd give it a try!  Here's June's box-


Not too shabby!  I have decided to give this month's box a try too.  I'm pretty happy with most of the items, although I don't think I will use the jeweled cellphone sticker and there was a mustache ring that I will likely pass on to my niece.  The stickers are super cute, though, and I really love the kokeshi pen and octopus plush.  Do any of you subscribe to any great monthly boxes?

1 comment: