Thursday, July 10, 2014

Shop Crush - Gumdrop Glamour

I talk about my love for Instagram fairly often and all the great people I've met through something as simple as sharing photos.  The super talented gal behind Gumdrop Glamour, Floralba Gomez, is one of those people.  Her jewelry is right up my alley.  It's kitschy, super kawaii, and all so fun!  Here are a few of my favorites currently available in her shop-


That Blythe necklace is my absolute favorite, but it's all seriously adorable!  Head to Gumdrop Glamour to get your own great piece of jewelry!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for blogging about us!!! appreciate it so much =) the admiration is mutual too you know, I love your taste/style and jewelry creations also!!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such greatness! I love the layers & colors so much!

    ReplyDelete