Saturday, October 27, 2012

Some Random Things About Me...

  • Even as an adult, I am afraid to go in the attic by myself.
  • If I only had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be french fries.
  • I always feel very socially awkward, but am realizing that most of that is in my head.
  • Given the opportunity, I will stay in my pajamas all day playing video games.  It doesn't really happen since having children, though.
  • I want two more children, but not any time soon. I'd like to give birth to one and adopt the other.
  • Related to the last one, I love being pregnant and giving birth.  Seriously, it seems to be something I'm really good at.
  • I have the attention span of a two year old.  I'm already bored with this post.
  • The only people I've ever cared about disappointing are my grandparents. 
  • I am such a sentimental person.  Looking at old photos or hearing stories about past times and family, makes me nostalgic for times before I was even born.
  • I have a habit of being pretty direct and honest.  I think it sometimes makes me seem mean.
  • I knew my husband was the man I would marry about a month into dating him.  Sounds completely crazy, I know, but totally true.
  • If I had to change professions, I would teach middle or high school algebra.  I didn't have a decent algebra teacher until college and it made all the difference.
  • I am sometimes better at keeping in touch with friends who live on the other side of the world than I am with friends who live in the same town.
  • I rarely take things too seriously.  Humor is my biggest coping skill.
  • I still have most of the same interests I had as a child -arts and crafts, playing in the woods, video games, Hello Kitty, dolls, and watching cartoons.

3 comments:

  1. I like you even more now, not that it is hard to like you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One's sense of humor (comprehension & use of humor) is frequently a gauge to judge intelligence... I always knew you were very intelligent, I do regret I don't often get to enjoy your humor... In the future I guess I will hide my french fries in the attic... ;-)

    ReplyDelete