Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hello there!  I am off to the October crafternoon today.  Each month, Heidi is sweet enough to host an amazing get together at her house.  We make a fun craft and eat delicious food.  What's not to love?  Not to mention, there's a really great group of people who attend.  I really look forward to seeing everyone each month!  I'm super excited about this month's craft, little spun cotton Halloween decorations/dolls, and will post pictures later.  I like to make something yummy to bring along, but this month I decided to bring some little bags of goodies.  I found adorable vintage treat bags at the Salvation Army today for 35 cents and have filled them with candy and silly Halloween toys.  We're doing a gift exchange too and I really like what I found to bring, but don't want to ruin the surprise, so I'll include that in a later post.  You can find posts about previous crafternoons here on Heidi's blog.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I always see photos of her crafternoons and if I wasn't super shy they sound really fun..that and I lived there LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have so much fun! Everyone there is so sweet and easy to talk to, so you wouldn't be shy for long! :)

      Delete