Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lewes

Our vacation was mostly spent in the town of Lewes, Delaware.  That's where the house we stayed in is located.  The town is situated right along the area where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean.  It's a really old and lovely town that I've just adored for as long as I can remember.  There are beautiful old houses, an adorable street full of shops and restaurants, a great farmers' market, and so much more!  I really enjoy walking around the town and just taking it all in.  One of my favorite places to walk around is the town's graveyards.  As weird as that sounds, there are some really beautiful old grave markers.  You can go here for more information on Lewes.  Somehow I forgot to take pictures of the town's shop lined street and the farmers' market, but here are few highlights from the town, including some of my favorite houses and graves...











No comments:

Post a Comment