Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I've been noticing a lot of people listing something on Facebook that they are thankful for each day this month.  Well those people are overachievers.  I am fortunate to have many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for and I like to think that I appreciate those things year round, but for now, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and reflecting on those things for which I'm truly grateful.  In a few hours, I plan on stuffing my belly full of stuffing, among other things, and I'm thankful for that too!

Here's my long list of some of the things for which I am thankful-
  • My amazingly supportive and loving husband
  • The most beautiful, silly, and sometimes rotten little boys
  • Our amazing parents, who help enormously with those previously mentioned little boys
  • My extended family- I would love to list them individually, but they're all pretty damn awesome and there's a lot of them!
  • A job that I love and the coworkers who make that job even better
  • The loveliest group of friends a girl could have
  • My big old house and really the fact that we are fortunate enough to have a home to call our own
  • Morning snuggles with my boys
  • A counselor who lets me fully unload and offers the best insight
  • My iPhone, yes it's just a material possession, but I freaking love it!
  • Coffee in general, but especially our Keurig
  • Our two stinky rotten dogs and their seemingly endless love
  • Weekends at my grandparent's house
  • Doctor Who -See the previous day's post


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  What are some of the things you are giving thanks for this year?  


No comments:

Post a Comment