I've been noticing a lot of people listing something on Facebook that they are thankful for each day this month. Well those people are overachievers. I am fortunate to have many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for and I like to think that I appreciate those things year round, but for now, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and reflecting on those things for which I'm truly grateful. In a few hours, I plan on stuffing my belly full of stuffing, among other things, and I'm thankful for that too!
Here's my long list of some of the things for which I am thankful-
- My amazingly supportive and loving husband
- The most beautiful, silly, and sometimes rotten little boys
- Our amazing parents, who help enormously with those previously mentioned little boys
- My extended family- I would love to list them individually, but they're all pretty damn awesome and there's a lot of them!
- A job that I love and the coworkers who make that job even better
- The loveliest group of friends a girl could have
- My big old house and really the fact that we are fortunate enough to have a home to call our own
- Morning snuggles with my boys
- A counselor who lets me fully unload and offers the best insight
- My iPhone, yes it's just a material possession, but I freaking love it!
- Coffee in general, but especially our Keurig
- Our two stinky rotten dogs and their seemingly endless love
- Weekends at my grandparent's house
- Doctor Who -See the previous day's post
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! What are some of the things you are giving thanks for this year?