Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Magic Kingdom

I'm actually really glad that I am just now getting to the Disney photos, because they are a great reminder of our vacation and enjoying some warmer weather.  We only visited two of the Disney parks this time, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom.  The boys were overwhelmed with excitement during the entire visit to both parks, but especially at Magic Kingdom where they got to meet Buzz Lightyear and Donald Duck and lots of their other favorites.  I loved experiencing the park with them.  I think because Donnie and I were forced to go at a slower than usual pace and because our little guys were so excited, we enjoyed our time at Disney more than ever before.  I took loads of photos, so it was difficult to choose my favorites to share with everyone!
Donnie and I have always stayed on Disney property, so we have never had to park our car and take the ferry.  This was a new view for us and an amazing first view for the boys!
Seeing everything decorated for Christmas made the park seem extra special and lovely!
We loved this part of the park, especially because we got to meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy!  And there were plenty of rides for the boys!
Fact: Everything tastes better when it's shaped like Mickey Mouse!  My children and I can verify this.
It's A Small World is my very favorite ride at Disney World.  It is by far the cutest and I'm certain that it resembles the inside of my mind.  
The boys loved the Dumbo ride and the wait area includes an indoor playground, so bonus points on that one!
The amount of detail and extra touches Disney puts into everything just simply amazes me!  I wish I could find a replica of that little owl clock that hung in one of the restaurants!
There aren't even words to describe how beautiful the castle looked after dark.  It really was breathtaking!  I thought I would do this post ahead of time, because hopefully I am nowhere near a computer or phone right now and am enjoying some quality time with my family.  Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment