Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Crafts

Last Friday, I went to visit Heidi for the evening.  There was tons of chatting, yummy vegetarian chicken enchiladas, and some fun Valentine's themed crafts.  I made little ornaments out of thrifted molds, scans of vintage valentines, and some other goodies Heidi had in her stash of supplies.  I love how they turned out and am looking forward to making more!


Some more molds arrived in the mail yesterday and I have been on the lookout for cute things to decorate them.  I can't wait to make some of these for Easter and plan on making a few more Valentine's ones before the holiday is here!


Have you noticed the lack of cute valentines these days?  My grandma and aunt let me borrow their collection of vintage valentines to scan and they're so lovely and sweet.  I'm thinking I will share them in a post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment