Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January's Crafternoon

Heidi is always such a great hostess!  Look at that freaking cake!  It was yummy, as was everything else.  I forgot to take a picture of Jessee's delicious macarons, but I managed to stuff a whole bunch in my mouth (not all at once)!  There was also hummus, various chips, and some salsa cheese.

 This month's gift exchange seemed like it went much longer than previous months, even though there were less people.  Everyone kept stealing gifts until there were no more left to steal!  So fun!  I ended up with a super cute mug, some hot cocoa, and the afghan that has been keeping me warm on the sofa every evening.  Thanks, Lindsey!

Here is my finished charm bracelet and some cute little flowers that I plan on making into brooches.  Jessee was sweet enough to bring along some of her stash of supplies, so after I finished my bracelet, I made these goodies!  I absolutely love my bracelet and the noise it makes as the charms clang together.  I can't wait to wear it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment