Sunday, January 20, 2013

How Charming!

Today is this month's crafternoon and, as always, I am looking forward to seeing everyone and making something fun.  We are making charm bracelets this time and I wanted to do something really fun and colorful, because I already have a traditional charm bracelet full of silver charms.  I have been gathering supplies and have them all ready to go.  My gifts for the white elephant exchange are all wrapped too.  Now I just have to wait for the afternoon to roll around!


For anyone who wants to make their own bracelet, you can find potential charms all over the place!  I am using cell phone charms, doll shoes, re-ment miniatures from Japan, vintage gumball charms, small toys, and some actual jewelry charms that I either bought at the craft store or made.  The little green in the top left corner of the charms picture is actually two puffy stickers that have been stuck together.  I actually saw Martha Stewart make an entire charm bracelet using charms made from these types of stickers.  Just think of what interests you and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment