Friday, August 15, 2014

Storybook Forest

Way back in June, we went to Idlewild for Benny's birthday.  I posted photos from the trip, but forgot all about my very favorite part!  Storybook Forest is so lovely.  It makes for a great break from the rest of the park and has a way of making you feel like you are in an entirely different place.  I could have spent all day here admiring the details and adorable houses!
I'd love to explore more old attractions like this!  Are there any where you live?  Check out the blog, Enchanted Kiddieland for tons of great photos and info on tons of great children's parks and attractions, including Storybook Forest. Maybe you'll find some place new to visit!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I don't think there are any old attractions around here (I guess they don't want to try to compete with Disney World). When I was a kid, we'd go to the Miracle Strip Amusement Park in Panama City - where they had the Dante's Inferno (you'd enter through a giant devil's mouth). Alas, that was shut down ages ago.

    ReplyDelete