Thursday, August 14, 2014

Business Cards


I finally got business cards for my shop and I am so tickled with their cuteness!  I couldn't have done these without help from Heidi.  I need to give her lots and lots of credit and thanks, because other than finding the adorable vintage images, she did most of the work!  The cards are double-sided, so there are actually just three different ones.  The cards in the upper right hand corner are actually magnets which I thought would be fun to include in orders, along with some little candies and stickers.  I ordered the cards and magnets from Overnight Prints, a site with reasonable prices and lots of choices.  I feel like this little hobby is officially a business now and I've even applied for my first craft show.  Cross your fingers I get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment