Friday, January 17, 2014

My Happy Place

I mentioned in a post earlier this week that my craft room is a really happy space.  I like to refer to it as my happy place and it really is just that!  I shared a few photos of my craft room in a post here, but the room has had a few changes and additions since that post.  I have filled the room with silly little things I love and one of those things is pretty little vintage tin plates.  These would have been part of a tea or dish set and have such lovely images and patterns.  I have collected a few of the tin tea cups too and have lined them up along the transom above the door.  I can't help but smile as I sit at my table and make little crafts.  I bet this collection will make you smile too!


5 comments:

  1. Quite A Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a tin set, wish they had been kept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you remember what yours looked like, Jill? I had tin dishes I used to play with, but they were all just plain silver.

      Delete
  3. My husband thinks I am silly wanting plates and trays on the walls but I just love it. A happy place indeed.

    ReplyDelete