Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CASA News



 I think most everyone who reads my blog knows that I work with victims of domestic violence as a legal advocate.  I really love the work that I do, albeit frustrating at times.  I work at a very small agency and although we have been around since the early 1970s, we somehow still remain hidden from many in the community.  When I first started over five years ago, we put out a newsletter and I think it helped get our name out there.  When the lady who was responsible for putting our newsletter together retired a few years ago, it just sort of fell by the wayside.  We recently decided to get it out there again and it became a collaboration amongst my coworkers and myself.  I am proud to have a part in getting our agency back out there and want to share a link here, so that others may see our relaunched newsletter.  A coworker and I are already hard at work at the next volume and hope to have it completed soon!  You can find our first newsletter here

No comments:

Post a Comment