Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crafts galore!





I've been trying to work on pen pal letters and packages, but I keep signing up for swaps and taking on new pen pals!  I've been having fun making little things to mail off and maybe I'll actually get caught up one day!  Here's what I've been working on-


I love these doll face brooches, but they are a pain to glue.  I'm happy with how she turned out, though.  This Valentines themed gal is a commission for a friend.  I'll be making a few more of these in the next week or so!

The bear on the left is a belated birthday gift for a friend who really loves purple.  He's my favorite!  The guy on the right is for a Valentines Day swap I signed up for on Instagram.  I really have fun making these little ornaments!

I have a hatbox full of vintage buttons that's been around since I was a teenager.  I've been sorting out pairs to turn into earrings and cute single buttons for rings and hairpins.  These have been shipped off to a friend, but I think I will make some for myself!

5 comments:

  1. And forgetting about your old penpals *insert small cold wet tear here* lol Where do you get new penpals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been the worst pen pal! I'm sorry! I definitely need to make it up to you. I've gotten one pen pal from IGGPC and the others are from Instagram.

      Delete
    2. Ahh okay. I've gotten some good matches on IGGPC!

      Delete
  2. How do you keep up??? Do you stay up all night? Hah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't keep up at all! That's why my house is a mess and I have a ton of pen pal letters to write. Haha! I do tend to stay up pretty late, though!

      Delete