Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Vintage Wishlist

I'm going to do my best to limit spending money on anything frivolous or unnecessary for the month of January.  If you ask my husband, he will say it's because we need to save for our next trip to Disney World. Cleaning and reorganizing my work space, though, made me realize that I just have a lot of stuff.  This is going to be a time of purging and using what I already have.  So while I'm not actually buying anything, I'm obviously still doing lots of browsing!  Here are some of the vintage items I find myself most often looking for.
dishes/Cathrineholm/charms
rattle/doll/toppers/face


1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    I have 3 doll faces if you are willing to trade them for one of your sweet brooches (specifically lamb #2). If you are interested I can be reached at heyslugbug@yahoo.com. I can email you a photo of the doll faces.
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete