Thursday, February 20, 2014

Recent Thrift Finds

The thrift shops haven't been great lately, so I haven't really had much to post.  I'm hoping that things look up soon, because it should just about be time for Easter decorations to be put out!
This is one of the few things I've gotten recently that I won't be listing for sale in my shop.  I sort of have a thing for little cream pitchers and this is probably one of the cutest ones I have!
I think this is a keeper too!  I have some neat old travel slides from Asia that I thrifted awhile back.  I think the boys will enjoy using this slide viewer to look at them.  I'd love to get more slides, but they aren't really something I see very often.
The two cups have actually sold already, but the gravy boat is currently for sale.  I have a pitcher that matches, so I won't be too sad if it doesn't sell!
Here's another item I won't be too upset if no one buys it!  I love old state plates.  This one is smaller than most of the others I have and I think it may be older.
Apparently state plates are popular in the thrift shops these days!  I think someone probably donated their collection, because there was a whole stack of state plates at one shop.  I thought this one was pretty cool!
I think this is by Hull and although there's a giant crack along the front, I thought it was still quite lovely.  I always feel a bit sad for tattered or broken items, so it had to come home with me.  Besides, it was fifty cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment