Thursday, October 24, 2013

These boys are crafty like ice is cold!

Please note the Beastie Boys song reference in my title, because I'm not usually so clever with my titles.  Haha!  While my husband and I are working, our boys split their time between my mom, here at our home, and my dad and step mom's house.  They are busy little guys and almost always prefer to be outside running around.  My mom recently injured her foot, so she's been trying to take it easy and has been keeping the boys occupied with crafts.  Oscar especially loves this and Benny gets into the fun when he can be pulled away from his trains.  I wish that I had more free time to get crafty with the boys, but I'm glad they have this time with their grandma.

Oscar's leaf wreath and glittery dragonflies made with twigs and whirly-gigs
Painting pumpkins for the porches
Painted salt dough ornaments
Happy boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment