Thursday, July 11, 2013

Instant Collections & Sweet Friends

If you've read my blog for a little while, you may remember me posting a little yellow toy pan with a sweet face and bow tie.  He is just like one that I had as a child and the only one I have been able to find after years of searching.  Then a few weeks ago, Heidi found two more for me at a yard sale!  I also made a friend on Instagram who has a whole collection of adorable cookware with faces and after helping each other get motivated to work out, we decided we would send each other rewards.  Brooke is super duper sweet and sent me a ton of goodies, including the doubles from her collection.  Hello, instant collection!  I now have two toy frying pans hanging in my kitchen and on my recent day trip with Heidi, I found a little cabinet perfect for displaying the rest.


I'm pretty darn touched by how awesome and generous my friends can be.  I am a lucky gal!  I'm also a bit amazed by all the really cool people I've met through Instagram.  Turns out there are a whole bunch of lovely ladies (and a few lovely guys) who don't seem to mind or even enjoy a gazillion pictures of my kids, meals, thrift finds, and a few silly selfies!  Are you on instagram?  You can find a link to my account on the right side of this page!

6 comments:

  1. Molly! I love everything you post! You've got great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so so fun!! I had this set when I was little...oh how I wish I still had them! Yes ..my fave was the blue frying pan! We are looking for them for my niece. : ) And yes... Brooke is a total sweetie! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I have a blue frying pan hanging in my kitchen now! I hope you find them for your niece. My boys love them!

      Delete
  3. So glad you loved everything! :) These look so great on your little shelf. I love your little Treeson!!! I want a glow in the dark one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treesons are my favorite toys! Thanks again for so many amazing goodies!

      Delete