Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Seasons Greetings

We haven't sent out Christmas cards in recent years.  A few years ago, I found the cutest little cards.  They were square and had the cutest little cartoon illustrations.  Apparently the postal service had issues with the square format or maybe they just don't appreciate cute like I do, because most of the cards were returned.  I haven't been motivated to send out cards since then and, honestly, I probably won't get around to it this year.  There are so many really sweet cards available.  If you're feeling more ambitious than I am, here are some suggestions-








3 comments:

  1. It was definitely because they were square in shape :( I've learned this and avoid buying mail this shape OR you should be good with .65 postage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't get why they're more postage, since they were smaller than regular envelopes. I've learned my lesson now! :)

      Delete
    2. Because the machine cant read and a person has to :)

      Delete