Monday, November 5, 2012

Do it!

I hope by now everyone has educated themselves and are planning on making an informed decision at the polls tomorrow.  I don't really like to openly discuss politics and this will probably be the only post I do that's even remotely political in nature.  I'm not going to disclose any of the candidates I will be voting for and I respect that people have different views, but it really bothers me to think that many people go about it completely blind and uneducated.  I know that there are a ton of ads running right now and a lot of celebrities are pretty outspoken about their candidate of choice, but please don't let those be your guide.  And you shouldn't vote for someone simply because your parents or friends are voting for that person.    There are plenty of websites where you can get more information on various candidates' positions on the issues that are important to you.  You can find one of those sites here, but there are a ton of others.  So do your homework, because this is kind of a big deal, and earn that "I voted" sticker!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment