Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday Recap

Yesterday the lovely Tasha and I went for yummy frozen yogurt.  I think I am quickly developing a habit, but it's just so darn delicious!  There are always so many choices at these places and I want them all, but I settled for dulce de leche, white chocolate macadamia nut, and red velvet cake (my favorite!) and topped it all off with strawberries, s'mores bits, and almond roca.  Afterwards we hit up a thrift store and a nearby antique mall.  Before heading home, we stopped for coffee.  We found some great stuff and had a really fun day.  I can see this happening again soon!


This is just a crappy iPhone pic, but seriously, how good does this look?!


The snail picture is embroidered.  It's a little stained up, but I thought it was sweet.  The shelf is old chalkware. 


I guess I have a thing for yellow kitchenwares!


Oscar is kind of obsessed with Caillou (the little bald guy in the center), so I was happy to find him in the middle of a bag of these little toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment