Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Skin

We spent most of last week at the beach, splitting our time between Lewes and Rehoboth, Delaware and Ocean City, Maryland.  We even spent a day in Cape May, New Jersey where the boys got to experience their first ferry and bus rides!  We stayed with family and my niece, Charleigh tagged along with us a lot.  She's almost nine and was so happy about finding jellyfish, getting to pick up a horseshoe crab, and riding on the ferry.  I loved her excitement!  We spent a lot of time playing in the sand and splashing in the water and I can't wait to do it again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Molly! I remember horseshoe crabs gross!! Lol. I'm super freaked out by dark water. But I miss our vacations to the east coast. So glad you guys had an enjoyable week. :)

    ReplyDelete