|I forgot to take photos, so this is what it looks like reheated the next day!|
Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna
- 1 14oz can of diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 10oz package of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can of black beans
- 1c frozen corn
- 2Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2c textured vegetable protein (I had to ask my vegetarian friend what this was!)
- 1tsp taco seasoning -I make my own. You can find a recipe here.
- 1c sour cream
- 2c shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend, but feel free to mix it up!)
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
Easy, right? Original recipe found here.