Monday, May 29, 2017

Let's Try This Again

Just as I was trying to get back into the habit of blogging, life happened and either I got sick or a kid got sick, possibly both.  Then there was a vacation and some holidays and probably a lot of downtime where I could have been productive, but I chose to nap or read a comic book.  Anyway, the blog fell by the wayside yet again.  I was talking with my friend, Heidi, about how difficult it is for both of us get back into the habit of posting regularly.  We both have things to post and I always feel like there's something to ramble about or share.  So here I am making another attempt.  Maybe this one will stick!  If anyone has any tips to share in regards to being a more consistent blogger, feel free to shoot them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment