Monday, September 12, 2016

Music for a Happy Monday

I have once again neglected this poor blog, but I haven't stopped thinking of ideas for posts or planning things I want to talk about.  It's hard to get back into the habit of something once you've spent so much time away from it and I'm finding it tough to make time for all the things I want to be doing, so this blog seems to be the first thing that gets set aside.  I've spent the last month or so really working hard at feeling like myself again and it's working.  I think it's been just over a month since I've felt that uncomfortable tightness in my chest and ache in my stomach that come along with the anxiety I had really started to get used to feeling.  I have some slight signs here and there, but overall, I feel better and that is really such an amazing feeling.  I'm slowing doing things I enjoy once more, even if it's just for small amounts of time.  I feel like I have some serious catching up to do around here, but this is a good start!  Happy Monday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment