Monday, January 11, 2016

My First Musical Monday of the Year

I know this isn't the first Monday of the year, but this is the first Monday this year that I've done a post.  This is a good one, too!  I spent almost all of last week at home getting my butt kicked by a chest cold.  Most of that time was spent in bed resting, so there was a lot of downtime to look online and play on my phone and all that other unproductive stuff involving electronic devices.  You know how you sometimes watch a video, click a related link, and then, before you know it, you've spent two hours watching videos?  That's how I discovered Rubblebucket, specifically their Tiny Desk Concert.  If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen the link I posted to that.  I'm hooked on their catchy songs and their lead singer.  I think I want to be her friend.  Maybe I want to be friends with the whole band.  I think I ramble even more than usual when under the influence of cold medicine!  I'll stop now and just post the videos.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment