Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dollies for Days!

Instagram really makes me an awful blogger and online shop owner!  The convenience of posting and selling there have made me neglect most other forms of social media and shopping, so I need to change that.  Ideally I would have posted these finished pieces before most of them were sold, but alas, see that previous sentence about Instagram!  I'm thinking of skipping Instagram altogether for my next update and immediately listing items in my shop.  Any opinions on that?  Are any of you guys exclusive Instagram shoppers?  As I said, most of these cuties are already in new homes, but I'm always open to customs and recreating sold items, as best I can and as my schedule allows!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is adorable! I don't like shopping on instgram, and when someone does I unfollow them it's just not my way of shopping. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete