Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August's Kawaii Box


So after opening up this box, I sort of had this moment where I wondered just what the hell am I going to do with this stuff.  Now don't get the wrong idea.  I'm still a giant lover of all things cute and kawaii, but how many tiny useless pouches does one grown woman need?  So September's box will be my last for awhile.  I may try out some other subscription boxes, though, because I love the idea of getting surprises each month. I have recently signed up for graze and will share my first box as soon as it arrives.

Okay, let's get to the items here.  First up is the candy kit in the upper left.  I haven't actually tried it yet, because there aren't any instructions in English and I'm obviously too dumb and stubborn to try to just figure it out from the pictures.  I opened it up and there were little squishy blocks that reminded me of clay.  I'll probably just throw that away.  The upper right photo is pretty much everything I didn't like and will be saving for gifts to my preteen nieces.  Hopefully they don't read my blog and will be surprised.  The bottom two photos are the cuter stuff, with my favorites being the sad cat stationary and the little Rilakkuma sticky notes.  I don't know who that little black bear is, but he's alright too.  If you feel like you're lacking in the kawaii department and need to fix that, you can sign up for your own kawaii box here.

No comments:

Post a Comment