Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I have some catching up to do!

We've celebrated Oscar's birthday, slept in a caboose, and had a whole train-filled weekend.  I've spent lots of time crafting away in my happy little space and made the sweetest doll at this month's crafternoon.  I'll share all of that in later posts! 

I'm still doing the Instagram shop for now.  I'm still having fun with it, but I'm trying to decide what I really want to do with it.  I haven't really been doing much thrifting, so I haven't had a lot of vintage items to sell.  I don't think selling the vintage items are what I really will continue to enjoy.  I'd rather be selling things I've made, so I've been thinking more about having an actual online shop.  I've actually had an empty Store Envy shop for months now.

Can you believe we are already into April?!  It's finally starting to really feel like spring here and I can't wait to start spending more time outside.  I miss my evening walks!  They were so so good for my clearing my mind and unwinding from the stress of the day.

I don't usually do text only posts, but it feels good to type it all out sometimes!  Thanks for reading.  Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Slept in a caboose, ohhh, my son would have loved that - to tell the truth, he probably still would!! Hah!!!

    ReplyDelete