Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shop Crush - Magpie Ethel


I think it's safe to say that I am smitten with Magpie Ethel.  I mean, it's a shop full of adorable creations made out of lovely vintage goodies.  How can I not be smitten?!  I probably could have called this post "Shop and Blog Crush", because Laurie's blog is just as sweet as the things she makes.  Anyone who is a fan of collecting and cute vintage items, will be in serious awe of her collections and estate sale finds!  I'm always amazed at the amount of spun cotton heads and holiday decorations she seems to regularly find!  I've been busy making my own versions of little decorations from thrifted goodies, but hers take the cake!  I've recently ordered from her for a second time.  The first time was a Christmas gift for a friend.  The little chicks above are my most recent purchase and they're all mine.  I can see myself becoming a pretty regular shopper!  Here are few of her currently available creations that are on my wishlist-






Above items available here

No comments:

Post a Comment