Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One Man's Trash

My friend, Heidi, and I have been talking about renting a space at a flea market/antique mall and this past weekend, we finally did it!  The two of us are definitely collectors, which is a polite way of saying hoarders, so it wasn't too difficult for us to fill our cute little space.  We went over Saturday to pick out our spot and start stocking our shelves.  I went back on Sunday and realized we had already sold some things!  I'm having fun gathering up more items and even hit the thrift shop on my lunch hour to see what I could find for reselling.  Obviously I want to keep the cutest things for myself, so maybe I'll just keep rotating things out of my house and onto our shelves!  If you're in the area, our space is upstairs at Remember When in Hagerstown, MD.  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment