Monday, February 2, 2015

New Death Cab!

Death Cab For Cutie is one of my very favorite bands.  I've probably mentioned that before. I love them enough to have their lyrics tattooed on my thigh, but that's probably for another post.  The band has a new album coming out and I am super excited to hear it.  This is will be the last album with member, Chris Walla, who recently left the band.  I'm sure they'll still be great without him, but I loved watching Chris Walla play live and I'm sure it will feel like something is missing without him playing and producing for the band. And I've just proven that I really can ramble on about anything.  Oops!  So anyway, I got an email last week with a link to a song from the new album and, as always, I was smitten as soon as I heard Ben's voice!  Listen for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment