Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Shop Crush - Twitch and Whiskers

If you were to ask me to pick a favorite item from Twitch and Whiskers, well, I really don't think I could. You see, everything that Mei-Ling, the creator behind Twitch and Whiskers, makes is simply amazing!  I stumbled upon her work on Instagram a few months ago and was instantly smitten.  I sort of have a weakness for breathing new life into vintage elements, in case you haven't noticed.  I've been trying to pick out a necklace since before Christmas and I think I've narrowed it down considerably.  Here are my favorites currently, but I've seen some new items on Instagram that have really caught my eye too!
Do you see why I'm having so much trouble narrowing it down?!  Go check out all of Twitch and Whiskers lovely creations and see if you can choose a favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I started following her on IG as well...smitten with her creations. I bought myself a necklace a bit ago..and always get compliments when I wear it. Love how she repurposes stuff of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooo much for your kind words and lovely blog post! You made my day!
    Love,
    Mei-Ling
    Twitch and Whiskers

    ReplyDelete