Friday, January 30, 2015

I'll Tumble For You

Show of hands-Who loves Tumblr?!  I know I'm not the only one raising my hand high!  Tumblr is like my lazy blog where I mostly just repost things that I love.  I can end up wasting a lot of time looking through Tumblr blogs, though.  There is pretty much everything imaginable, both good and bad, but I am lucky to follow people who tend to post really lovely and positive images and quotes, hilarious gifs and videos, and things that just sort of speak to me.  You know, those little images or comics that make you say, "Oh that's so me!".  You can find me on Tumblr here and here are some of my recent favorites-


2 comments:

  1. i love tumblr too! my friend crystal and i call when something awful or graphic that pops up on our feed a 'tumblr surprise". it always cracks me up to be scrolling through pictures of cute animals and vintage fashion and then suddenly a giant dick, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love that! I always feel like I have to be careful of who's looking over my shoulder when I'm on Tumblr, because you never know what will pop up!

      Delete