Monday, December 29, 2014

Music to Ring in the New Year

I never understood the hype behind New Year's Eve.  I get that it's the last day of the year, but in movies and on TV shows and even with many people in my life, there's always so much pressure to have the perfect evening.  And don't forget having someone to kiss at midnight.  I'm not much of a party gal, so I guess that's probably why I don't get it.  I will be home with my hubby and with my boys.  I think we will cook something fun for dinner and then play some board games.  Doesn't that sound perfect?  No fancy party, no cocktails, and we will probably be asleep before midnight.  I doubt I will even know the musical acts performing on the televised countdowns.  I noticed some of the songs on this list are a little depressing.  Maybe if this darn holiday was less of a big deal, these songs would be happier!  They are good, nonetheless, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment