Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blue Springs

The last time I visited my brother, he talked about a springs where they go to see manatees and alligators. We didn't have time to get there on that visit, so we made sure to make time for Blue Springs on this trip.  I don't recall ever seeing a manatee in real life, so I was really excited about it.  Driving into the park that morning, we were told that there were about 160 manatees in the area.  What an amazing experience!  The water really was a gorgeous clear blue and there were so many manatees just floating about.  There were lots of other great wildlife too and the park itself was just so lovely.  I can see a repeat visit on our next trip to Florida!  I should really shut up now, because the pictures speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment