Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Spooky Gals!

Silly me!  I forgot to take proper photos of the girls I've been making in preparation of a certain upcoming holiday!  If you follow me on Instagram, these gals are old news and most of them have already gone to new homes.  I'll be honest, Halloween isn't my favorite holiday.  These girls have been so fun to make, though, so I will probably make more before October even gets here!
While we're on the subject of doll faces, now would be a good time to mention a little contest I'm having.  So far my giveaways have only been on Instagram, but I thought it would be fun to include everyone in this one! So here are the rules- If you are on Instagram, post a photo of some inspiration for your ideal doll face.  To play along here,  post a description in the comments or you can email a photo or collage.  I'll pick two winners to have their ideas turned into a reality at the end of the month!  The entries I've gotten so far have been really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment