Friday, September 12, 2014

Graze Box

I mentioned in a recent post about being a little bored with food.  I thought a Graze box would be a good way to get my taste buds excited again and get back to healthy snacking.  Graze has tons of options and delivery options.  For now, I am receiving the calorie counter box bi-monthly.  All of the snacks I will receive are 150 calories or less.  They have so many different snacks and it's really easy to go to their site and choose your preferences and review snacks you've tried.  This was my very first box and I was seriously impressed with the contents!
I'll start with the top left, cherries & berries.  It was a sweet mix of dried berries and raisins and that little box counts as a serving of fruit!  Next to that is The British Barbecue, my favorite of the box.  It was a tasty mix of smoked almonds, rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, and fiery seeds.  I'm hoping to get this one again!  On the bottom left is banana shortbread cookies with a caramel dipping sauce.  Even picky eater, Oscar, approved of these!  Last, but not least, is some toasted pistachios.  You can never go wrong with pistachios!  So everything was delicious, the portions were great, and I really love that there are little nutritional facts right on the front of the package.  If you're interested in signing up for Graze, you can do so through my link here.  You'll get your first and fifth box free and the rest are only around $6 per box!

No comments:

Post a Comment