Monday, September 8, 2014

Musical Flashback

I asked for some music suggestions on Instagram last week and there were some good ones, but for the most part, they were bands I've already been listening to.  I've been feeling bored with music, but instead of listening to all the recommendations, I decided to take it back to the early part of 2000.  I've stuck some of these old favorites back on my ipod, from days when we frequented Warped Tours and small clubs and band tees were a pretty standard part of my wardrobe.  I still have those shirts, but I mostly just sleep in them now.  Sometimes they drum up memories of my early twenties and although I loved those shows, I prefer venues with air conditioning and proper comfy seats now or just listening from the comfort of my car or couch!


No comments:

Post a Comment